Protein Berry Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place berries in a small Pyrex oven dish and sprinkle stevia on top.
3. Mix protein powder, oats, and lemon juice with a fork or spoon into a dry crumble.
4. Chop almonds into small pieces and mix into crumble.
5. Spread crumble on top of berries.
6. Bake 15 min, then switch to broil for 2 min until top is slightly golden.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Calories: 308, Fat: 7, Carb: 34, Protein: 29, Fiber: 9, Sugar: 11