2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into chunks)
2tsp corn starch or flour of choice
2tbsp olive oil
1/3c low sodium soy sauce
2tbsp tomato paste
5 cloves garlic
1.5tbsp apple cider vinegar
Salt & Pepper to taste
1) In a mixing bowl combine chicken pieces with 2 teaspoon of corn starch, salt & pepper to taste and mix well.
2) Using a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add chicken pieces mixed with cornstarch and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring few times.
3) Next, add 5 cloves of minced garlic and saute for 1 minute. Then pour in honey, apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, soy sauce, and sriracha. Stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
4) Remove from the heat and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper if needed more.
5) Serve over quinoa or rice and steamed broccoli