Personal & Group Training in Western Mass
Active Lifestyle Fitness, LLC will empower you to take control of your health and reach your fitness goals by offering a well-rounded schedule of group and personal training sessions. All sessions ensure results and fitness education by a dedicated team of instructors. Our caring and knowledgeable team will provide encouragement and support in a positive, productive, and fun atmosphere.
We have an APP for that!
Combat Fitness: Small Group Training
- Want to do cross training like a mixed martial artist? Here is your chance! 6 week program. Starts 12/14/13, Saturdays at 10am - only 6 spots available! Click here for more info!
Success Story! Claire Roberts
"I worked with Ashley years ago, and she whipped me into the best shape of my life (and I say that lovingly). Then things got in the way, and fitness lapsed. When I saw the six-week Small Group Training being offered, it seemed like the perfect time to get back into control. I procrastinated for a while given the commitment of time and money, but I soon reconciled both. Committing to two nights a week of "me" time has given me a better work-life balance. And, it's far cheaper fitting into my current wardrobe than to get a new wardrobe to fit a body that I was not at all happy with. Shopping for fat clothes sucks!
I have completed three six-week programs and am signing up for another! I have gained better control of my eating, have lost almost a pound a week, and I've lost inches everywhere. More importantly, I've gained strength, endurance and a sense of well-being. Thanks Ashley!"
Testimonials"Love Active Lifestyle Fitness!!! I've never done group classes because I felt intimidated - but not here! I'm addicted! Great place, great trainers, "fun" with friends, and always opportunity for free and new classes! - Sandy
"I have been going to Boot Camp, TRX, and small group trainings for 2 years. Hands down the best all body workout. You see results fast! My arms have never looked this good!" - Caitlin
"Active Lifestyle Fitness is the best! The perfect combination of challenging yet adaptable. I love how i feel after every class and the instructors are very helpful and accommodating, whatever your goal may be! - Yara
- Excited to welcome PILOXING to our group schedule!
- Basic Barre has been an extremely popular addition! We doubled the classes for September. Click here for the updated schedule!
- Indoor Cycling has been a hit! We are excited to welcome 4 new instructors to our team this month!
- Click here for the August Schedule!
- Click here for the July Schedule!
- New INSANITY class starts July 1! Mondays at 6:15pm and Saturdays at 8am! Click for more details!