• 4 bell peppers
• 1lb lean ground beef (90/10)
• 1c canned enchilada sauce
• 1/2 yellow onion, diced
• 1c shredded mexican cheese
• salt and pepper
1) Soften onions over medium heat in a skillet with enchilada sauce about 5 minutes.
2) Cut off tops of peppers and remove seeds. Dice tops of peppers to mix with beef.
3) Pour 1/3c water into bottom of crock pot and place 4 peppers in, open side up.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion/enchilada sauce mixture, diced pepper tops, cheese, and salt/pepper.
6) Cook on low for 6 hours.