- 1 head cauliflower, grated or chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, diced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4c low sodium soy sauce
- Heat a large skillet to high heat. Add the coconut oil. Saute the mushrooms and ginger for ~3 min or until they begin to soften, stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower, green onions, and soy sauce. Saute for 5 min.
- Push the veggies to the side of the skillet and create a well. Crack the eggs into the well and scramble. Stir everything to combine.
- Add a drizzle of sesame oil and mix.
Original recipe: http://stupideasypaleo.com/2011/10/28/paleo-cauliflower-fried-rice/